His Wonderful Promises

Dearly Beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy 2022. I pray this year, you will understand the love of Christ beyond human comprehension, that you will truly experience it and be a body totally enveloped with God in Jesus name, amen. After a long break, we are now ready to resume our encouragement emails, although we will start off once a week for now and gradually increase them. 

 

Over the next few weeks, we will be considering God’s promises to us in Psalm 91:14-16. Here is what it says in a few versions of scripture:

 

KJV: “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”

 

NLT: “The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”

 

TPT: For here is what the Lord has spoken to me: “Because you loved me, delighted in me, and have been loyal to my name, I will greatly protect you. I will answer your cry for help every time you pray, and you will feel my presence in your time of trouble. I will deliver you and bring you honor. I will satisfy you with a full life and with all that I do for you. For you will enjoy the fullness of my salvation!”

 

Hallelujah. What wonderful promises.

 

Prayer

Father, we thank You for this day and this new year. We thank You for keeping us through the various uncertainties of life. We thank You for enveloping us with Your love. We declare that we love You, we honour You, we appreciate You and we trust in You. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus’ name we pray, amen.

www.beeencouraged.blogspot.com

 

Comments

Popular Posts