Call to Me


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Our God is the all-knowing and Almighty God. He is called the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending. Psalm 139 says “O Lord, You have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thoughts afar off. You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.”

How great is that? Even more than we know ourselves, God knows us. Before we speak, He knows what we are going to say. He also knows and understands our thoughts. Is there something bugging you that you need to know and understand? Is there something that is leaving you perplexed? God says – call to Me. Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV) says “ Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” The Amplified Version puts it this way “Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).”

Beloved, don’t stay morose and despondent. Don’t go on a trial and error basis – call to God. He says in James 1v3 (KJV) “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” Proverbs 16v3 (AMP) says “Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him: He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.”

Prayer
Father, we thank You so very much for this day. Thank You for Your love and mercy. We worship You because You are the all knowing and Almighty God. Father, we call unto You for revelation for things we need to know to fulfill Your purpose for our lives, for the work of our hands, and for life and godliness. We commit and roll our work to You and pray that You cause our thoughts to become agreeable to Your will. Thank You for everything o God, in Jesus name, amen.



Comments

Popular Posts