Ask


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for all that He is to us. Psalm 46v1 (AMPC) says, “God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.” Hallelujah. What do you do when you are in trouble, and do not know what to do? Who do you run to when everything seems to be going all over the place? What do you do when you are overwhelmed?

One thing the Lord will have us do is to cry out to Him. Psalm 138v3 (KJV) says, “In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.” Hallelujah. The Amplified version puts it this way “In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self.” The Living Bible says “When I pray, you answer me and encourage me by giving me the strength I need.” One thing we notice is that God answers. We are told in James 4 tells us that we do not have because we do not ask. John 16v24 (NLT) tells us   You haven’t done this before. Ask, using My name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.” Beloved, you need to go and ask your Father and talk to Him in the name of Jesus. He wants to hear your voice.

Another thing Psalm 138v3 tells us is that apart from answering, He encourages us with strength. Sometimes, we may be wearied with the trouble that we are going through. God gives us strength – the will to go on, the joy to rejoice in the face of adversity. Isaiah 41v10 (AMPC) tells us “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Hallelujah. The first step though, is to cry unto Him. Why don’t you go ahead and do just that?

Prayer
Our Father and our God, we thank You so much for this day. You are so good, You are the Almighty God. Thank You for everything. Father, we thank You for You do not want us to be anxious, but to pray about everything. We commit everything into Your hands today, and thank You because You answer us and You give us strength in our souls. Thank You so much o God. We bless Your name o God. In Jesus name we pray, amen.



Comments

Popular Posts