I Will Help You

Dear Beloved, I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. The other day, an older lady asked me, do you need help. I nodded and she took one of the things I was carrying. We were about to disembark from a plane and I was carrying a baby, holding a toddler, carrying my handbag, and my toddler’s backpack which I had loaded with stuff and was navigating the narrow walkway and had to climb down plane stairs. I assumed the woman was a Grandma or a Mum or just a person who understood that this woman needed help and offered it. I was grateful. Whatever our circumstance is, whether other people can see it or not, God says He will help us ... He understands what we are going through and says He will help us. Hallelujah.

 

Scriptural References

“So don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you.“ All those people who are angry with you will be ashamed and disgraced. Those who are against you will disappear and be lost. You will look for your enemies, but you will not find them. Those who fought against you will vanish completely. I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I will help you.’ You few people of Israel who are left, do not be afraid even though you are weak as a worm. I myself will help you,” says the Lord. “The one who saves you is the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah 41v10-14 (NCV)

 

Prayer

Father, we thank You so much for this day. Thank You for giving us the assurance of Your help and for helping us in everything and in all things. Thank You for You know our pain points and You always show up. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore in Jesus name, amen.


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts