Bless the Lord

Hello everybody. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His love and constant care of us; for watching over us and being our shield and exceedingly great reward. Blessed be His holy name. Today’s encouragement is in line with the Psalmist’s encouragement in Psalm 103v1-5 (NLT) which says “Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!” Some other translations would use bless in the place of praise. Praise the Lord all. Bless the Lord. He is good and His mercies endure forever.


Psalm 34v1 (AMPC) “I WILL bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” The Message version puts it this way “I bless GOD every chance I get; my lungs expand with
His praise.” The Passion Translation says “Lord! I’m bursting with joy over what you’ve done for me! My lips are full of perpetual praise.” Hallelujah. Hebrews 13v15 (TPT) says “So we no longer offer up a steady stream of blood sacrifices, but through Jesus, we will offer up to God a steady stream of praise sacrifices—these are “the lambs” we offer from our lips that celebrate his name!” Amen.


Prayer
Father, we bless Your name this day. We give You glory, honour and adoration. You are good and Your mercy endures forevermore. Blessed be Your holy name. Hallowed be Your holy name. We offer our praise sacrifice to You. May we do this at all times, with every chance we get in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts