The Faith Walk – Only Believe

Dearly Beloved, I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for He is faithful and reliable. In our faith walk, we do not consider what we can see, feel, or seems like reality, but we make the Word of God and our promises from Him our reality to attain what He has promised to us. Men and women of faith believed God despite what was happening in their surroundings and God delivered them. Daniel trusted God and He shut up the mouths of the lions, the three Hebrew children trusted God and the flames of fire didn’t burn them. When the pressure is hottest, God’s strength and glory comes forth stronger – when you trust Him.

 

Scriptural References

“And blessed (happy, [a]to be envied) is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of the things that were spoken to her from the Lord.” Luke 1v45 (AMPC)

 

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” Luke 11v40 (KJV)

 

 The Lord who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine.” Saul said to David, “Go, and the Lord be with you… David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands. 1 Samuel 17v37, 45-47 (NIV)

 

Prayer

Father, we thank You for You are God, You are good and You are our Helper. I apologise for anytime I may have forgotten this and fretted or even gone elsewhere for help. I thank You because my battles are Your battles because I belong to You. Thank You for helping me. I believe in You and I know there will be a performance and I will see Your glory in every situation that pertains to me in Jesus name, amen.


Comments

Popular Posts