My Salvation

Dearly Beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God because He is our salvation. Synonyms for salvation include redemption, deliverance, rescue, escape and recovery. Hallelujah. What do you need rescuing from? What do you need deliverance from? God is our salvation. Turn to God. He is our strength. He is our song. He is our deliverance. Seek His face continually. Never tire of doing so. He is our hope. As long as we seek Him, we will continue to be helped. He doesn’t tire of working with you, wherever you are at. Hallelujah.

 

Biblical References

Isaiah 12v2 (KJV): “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

 

Isaiah 41v10 (AMPC): “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

 

Psalm 27v1-3 (KJV): “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.”

 

Prayer

Father, I praise You because You are my salvation, and my song, my light, and my refuge. I run to You, I trust in You, and I am not afraid. Thank You because You are with us always and have delivered us. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore, in Jesus name, amen.


 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts