In the Beginning, God

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.” Matthew 6v33 (AMP)

Nineteen days along and my resolve for 2016 still remains that it is God that I want; for now and for ever. I want to know God more. I want to be led by His Spirit, I want to have a close, intimate relationship with God. I want to experience practically for myself the love of God which surpasses every head knowledge. Beloved, won’t you make that your cry as well? Paul said “I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with Him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with Himself depends on faith. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead. I want to suffer with Him, sharing in His death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!” (Philippians 3v7-11, NLT). Amen.

Prayer
Father we thank You for Your love. We thank You for who You are to us. We worship and honour You, seeking that Your name be glorified and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. We pray this day that You will out of Your glorious riches strengthen us with power through Your Spirit in our inner being, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith. We pray that we being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that we may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts