Jesus

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His grace and His love for us. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus name, amen. Christmas is very fast approaching. Do you have a relationship with the One who is the reason for the season. Are you a believer already, but are feeling burdened and heavy laden? Are you seeking rest for your soul? Your Maker is calling you this day. Your Creator is extending a hand out for You. He knew that things in the world would be hard, but He has the solution.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good –not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to borne.” Matthew 11v28-30 (Amplified Bible)

Have a very blessed day.

Comments

Popular Posts