Just ask for help

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. The Bible tells us that:

Primary Text: John 14v15-18
“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” John 14v15-18 (KJV)

This was Jesus speaking before He left the disciples. Some versions will call the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, our Advocate, Stand-by, Intercessor and Advocate. Sometimes people may wish that if only God was right there with them, to help them, for them to talk to Him face to face, things will be just fine. But the beautiful thing is that God is with us – God the Holy Spirit is here to help us, to comfort us, to encourage us, to intercede for us. We need help for so many things. Sometimes it may even be the
“easiest” things in life like cooking, or driving, or encouraging someone. But our strength at that point may be so small that it’s like, I need help. Other times it is The Holy Spirit is also our strengthener. We can be strengthened with might by God’s Spirit in the inner man. God also said “So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.” (Hebrews 4v16, NLT). Hallelujah. So just ask for help ☺

Supplementary Text:
“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41v10 (NLT)

“Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.” Isaiah 50v7 (NLT)

Prayer
Abba Father, we thank You for You are a God of faithfulness. We thank You for You are our Helper. We thank You for watching over us. Father, I pray for Your help this day for everything we do in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts