Not Ashamed! (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text: Psalm 16v8
“I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.” Psalm 16v8 (NLT)

God is always with you. Regardless of what you are going through, in the good times, in the bad times, in the sad times, in the happy times. He is always with you. And for those who look up to Him, their faces are radiant and they are not put to shame. God is with you beloved. No worries, no fears. He cares about you, He loves you very much, He will work everything out just fine. Don’t be shaken, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6v10). Many things we face, we cannot go through in our own strength or ability, and it looks like we may fail, but God is saying He is with you, and because He is right beside you, don’t be shaken. Be strong and of a good courage. Also, God is our defence. His word is truth. When a situation arises, answer with the Word. Like Jesus did when He was tempted of the devil, He said, “It is written…” No matter what the situation is, or how it might arise, tell it, “It is written…” Be blessed.

Supplementary Text:
“Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (NLT)

“For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything He does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth.” Psalm 33v3-4 (NLT)

Prayer
Abba Father, we thank You for You are a God of faithfulness. Father thank You because we look up to You. Let us never be put to shame in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts