Receive Strength (4)

Dearly Beloved,

I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. Psalm 46:1-2 says “God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear ...” Hallelujah. In Isaiah 41:10, our God encourages us by saying “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and dismay, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.”

Hallelujah. There is nothing to fear. God is with us. God will strengthen us and harden us to difficulties. Wait on Him, believe in Him and trust in Him. Praise the Lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts