Receive Strength


Dearly beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. It is interesting that the notion of strength runs through the Bible quite a bit. Strength can be defined as - the quality of being physically strong, or the capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure. Proverbs 10:24 says if you faint in the day of distress or adversity, your strength is small. 

Distress, adversity, trials, pressures will come, and you need strength to withstand them. The good news is that God has strength laid up for His Children. Philippians 4v13 (AMP) says “I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].” Hallelujah. Let us begin to declare this today. Thank You Father, thank You Lord Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit. 

Comments

Popular Posts