Receive Strength (5)


Dearly Beloved,

I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. Psalm 27v1 (KJV) says “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” When we look at other versions of scripture, strength here is put as fortress, stronghold. It depicts the notion that even in time of war or battle, we can remain fearless because God is our strength. Hallelujah.

Beloved, be strengthened in the fact that God is your strength. “When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.” Hallelujah. God is the strength of our lives and our portion forever.

Comments

Popular Posts