Absolute surrender – I give You my all

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Unto You, O Lord, do I bring my life.” Psalm 25v1 (AMPC)

“Unto Thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.” Psalm 25v1 (KJV)

“In You, LORD my God, I put my trust.” Psalm 25v1 (NIV)

“O LORD, I give my life to You. Psalm 25v1 (AMP)

Unto You O Lord of my life do I give my life. My life is not my own, it belongs to You, I acknowledge that and ask that Your will be done and Your name be glorified in and through me. That is absolute surrender – and it pleases God. In Jeremiah 18v1-4 (NLT) says “The LORD gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, “Go down to the potter’s shop, and I will speak to you there.” So I did as He told me and found the potter working at his wheel. But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again and started over. Then the LORD gave me this message: “O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand.” Will you allow God to be the Potter today and do to you as He sees fit? He does have plans for your life and they are good plans (Jeremiah 29v11). He stands and knocks and wants to be Lord over your life. But His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Won’t you get to a place of absolute surrender and allow the Prince of peace to have His way?

Supplementary Text
“Know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name! For the Lord is good; His mercy and loving-kindness are everlasting, His faithfulness and truth endure to all generations.” Psalm 100v3-5 (AMPC)

Prayer

Are you willing to surrender absolutely to His will, His way, His plan? Why don’t you go ahead and tell Him that?

Comments

Popular Posts