Grace in time of need

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“The grace (spiritual blessing and favor) of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).” 2 Thessalonians 3v18 (AMP)

The Bible tells us in Psalm 46v1 (TLB) that “God is our refuge and strength, a tested help in times of trouble.” God’s plan for His children is not to go through life without help. In fact, when Jesus was leaving He said He would give us another Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit who is our Helper (John 14v16). Moreover, 1 Peter 5v7 (TLB) says “Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.” Indeed, there is a grace that God has available for us in time of need. This grace says I have been in your shoes, I understand what you are going through, I can sympathize with your infirmities. Don’t try to handle it all by yourself; don’t try to hide your infirmities from Me, because I know them already. Instead come with boldness and ask for grace to help in your time of need. Hebrews 4v14-16 (AMP) saying “Inasmuch then as we have a great High Priest Who has [already] ascended and passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession [of faith in Him]. For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning. Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it].” Grace also says I know sometimes you might be weak, but I can be your strength. In fact when you say you are weak that is when my power can pitch a tent upon you –

Supplementary Text
“But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful in divine strength).” 2 Corinthians 12v9-10 (AMP)

Prayer

Are you in need of grace today? Why don’t you ask it of the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts