Peace loving

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His goodness, His faithfulness, His love for us, and the wisdom which He makes available to us when we ask of Him. Now the wisdom of the Lord is first pure (undefiled), and then peace-loving, even as we see in James 3v17:

“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving,...” (NIV)
“But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable,...” (KJV)
“But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving,...” (New Living Translation)
“But the wisdom that comes from God is first of all pure, then peaceful,...” (New Century Version)
“But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled), then it is peace-loving,...” (Amplified Bible)

And remember the Bible says:
“If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.” James 1v5(Amplified Bible).

So you see, no matter how bad a situation has gotten, no matter who you might have turned to before for advice, if you need wisdom, God will give it to you, when you ask Him, without finding fault. And His wisdom, that which God gives, it loves peace. So are you looking for peace in your life, ask God for His wisdom, and He will give it to you, and may you be blessed as you do so in Jesus name, amen. All you need to say is Lord, I need Your wisdom in this situation. Please show me the way forward in Jesus name, amen.

Jesus is called the wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1v24), and if you have never asked Him to be Lord of your life and you would like to, you can say this prayer:

Heavenly Father,
I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all
that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and
cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be
Lord and Saviour over my life. Thank You Father for translating me out
of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank
You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me
till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life,
in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God
and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to
attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into
God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts