When all else fails

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His goodness, His grace, His compassion and for who He is. He is faithful and there is none like unto Him. Today’s encouragement is about a God who never fails. That is our God. Everything else can fail – money, connections, our health, protection, can and will all fail, but the only person who can never fail is Jesus. He can never ever fail. Taking an example of the woman who had an issue of blood for 12 years, the Bible records that:

“And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment.
For she said, If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole.
And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.” Mark 5v25-29

You might be a certain person, or know of a certain person, who has suffered from something for a very long time. It could be physical, spiritual, financial, or something that just affects all areas of your life negatively. You might have tried all that you could or spent all that you have to find a solution to this problem. Perhaps it is something you cannot even dare to share with those closest to you. Perhaps you are on the verge of breaking down and giving up. Just as the woman of the issue of blood heard of Jesus, so also today you have heard of Jesus. He is the One who will never fail and who turns impossibilities to possibilities. Perhaps you know of someone who has suffered so so terribly much. They could even be terribly rich and in all appearances things look well, but they are suffering. Tell them about Jesus – a faith encounter with Him – that is coming to Him believing that He can solve your problem will lead to a definite solution. Perhaps you have even been a believer for a while, but there is a particular problem or challenge or difficulty you are facing, come to Him and say – Lord Jesus, I know that You are able to turn this situation around for my good, and so I lift up my ......

And perhaps you do not even know the Lord as your Lord and personal Saviour. You may never have asked Him to be your Lord and Master. If you would like to do so, you can say this prayer – Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts