TRUST GOD

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His mercies, His grace, His kindness and for who He is. He is very dependable. The Bible tells us in Psalm 118v8-9 that:

“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.” (KJV)

“It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.” (Amplified Bible)

What does trusting in man look like? An example could be a boss at the office saying – you are such a good worker, I am going to promote you at the end of this month. I will do everything in my power to make sure it happens. Trusting in God is being courteous to the boss but remembering that it is God who promotes. What if the boss himself loses his job or has issues he is dealing with? No matter how good intentioned the person might be, as long as they themselves are humans, things could happen. Trusting in God means not leaning on your own understanding, not putting everything in your head based on your own facts, but acknowledging Him in what you are doing so that He might establish your thoughts. Trusting in the Lord means bringing your thoughts, desires, wants and needs before Him, letting Him be involved in that which concerns you, and trusting His opinion about things. Are you ready to begin to trust in the Lord? Perhaps, you have trusted people in time past and now you just don’t trust anymore. TRUST GOD. He will never fail you.

Heavenly Father,
I thank You so much for Your love, for Your grace and for Your Word. Lord I declare today that I trust in You, I trust in Your plans for my life, I trust that my tomorrow shall be alright, because You live. I trust that You will keep me safe, I trust that the thoughts You think towards me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give me a future, a hope and an expected end. I trust that You will prosper the works of my hands, and never fail me nor forsake me. I thank You for all this in Jesus name, amen.

Perhaps you have never even known God as Father, and Jesus as Lord, and the Holy Spirit at your Comforter. Perhaps you want to be in a relationship where your tomorrow will be assured, then you can say this prayer : Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts