A Word in Season

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His love, His grace, His faithfulness, and His mercy over us. As Christians, we are encouraged to have our speech be always with grace and seasoned with salt (Colossians 4v6). But sometimes you are just looking for the right words to say. Isaiah 50v4 says that:

“The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakeneth morning by morning, He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.” Isaiah 50v4 (KJV)

One interesting point to note here is the word –“how” to speak a word in season. The style, the approach, how you actually encourage another person. Sometimes it is not easy to sit and listen to another person, but God can teach us how, and His Spirit in us can enable us to do so. We can receive the grace to do so. Another version says that:

“The Lord GOD gave me the ability to teach so that I know what to say to make the weak strong. Every morning He wakes me. He teaches me to listen like a student. “ Isaiah 50v4 (New Century Version).

May this be our prayer and testimony in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts