Why worry?

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for His grace, and His love for us. There are so many things in life that many things that happen in life – small things, big things; so many things that you may be planning towards, and might be uncertain about how it would work out. All of these things shout one thing to you – worry, worry, worry. But as children of the Creator of the ends of the earth, as people who have access to the only One who can make all things work together for our good, and perfect that which concerns us, we ought not to worry. Instead of worry – pray. Why? Because God has told us in His Word that:

“Do not fret or have anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.” Philippians 4v6 (Amplified Bible)

“Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.” 1 Peter 5v7 (Amplified Bible)

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]
Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.
For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.” Matthew 11v28-30

So – are you ready to trade your sorrows, for joy?

Have a very blessed day.

Dearest Heavenly Father,
We thank You so much for Your Word. We thank You for being our Rock, and our Fortress. Lord we pray that in anyway we have been fretting or been anxious about anything, we do apologize. Forgive us for worrying, and fretting and doubting you in Jesus name. (Now go ahead and lay at His feet any anxieties that You might have... )

And perhaps you do not even know the Lord as your Lord and personal
Saviour. You may never have asked Him to be your Lord and Master. If
you would like to do so, you can say this prayer – Heavenly Father, I
come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all
that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and
cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be
Lord and Saviour over my life. Thank You Father for translating me out
of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank
You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me
till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life,
in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God
and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to
attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into
God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts