IN His thoughts

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus name, amen. We thank God for His mercies and His lovingkindness. Indeed He is faithful, and what’s more, His thoughts towards us are precious, even as the Psalmist points out in Psalm 139 that:

“How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with Thee.” Psalm 139v17-18 (King James Version)

“How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me.” Psalm 139v17-18 (New Living Translation)

Some definitions for thoughts include:
- The capacity or faculty of thinking, reasoning, imagining e.t.c
- A consideration or reflection
- Meditation, contemplation, or recollection
- Intention, design, or purpose esp. a half-formed or imperfect intention
- Anticipation or expectation
- Consideration, attention, care, or regard
- A judgment, opinion, or belief

The thoughts that God has towards us are numerous, they range over a bunch of things. When we awake, we are still with Him. That is, imagine when you awake, He is still with you. If you were to try to count God’s thoughts towards you, you won’t be able to. Isn’t that awesome? Hallelujah.

Have a very blessed day.

Verses for thought.

“But Zion [Jerusalem, her people as seen in captivity] said, The Lord has forsaken me, and my God has forgotten me.
[And the Lord answered] Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you.
Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me.” Isaiah 49v14-16

Comments

Popular Posts