Still more on boldness

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus name, amen. The Bible tells us in Hebrews 13v5-6 that:


“Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13v5-6 (Amplified Bible).

Hallelujah. There is a boldness that comes with the knowledge of what God says He will be to us. May this boldness come upon you this year and evermore; may you always recall that God will never fail you, or relax His hold on you, or leave you helpless, or forsake you, regardless of whatever challenges or circumstances may come your way in Jesus name, amen.

Have a very blessed day.

And perhaps you do not even know the Lord as your Lord and personal
Saviour. You may never have asked Him to be your Lord and Master. If
you would like to do so, you can say this prayer – Heavenly Father, I
come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all
that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and
cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be
Lord and Saviour over my life. Thank You Father for translating me out
of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank
You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me
till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life,
in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God
and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to
attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into
God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts