God is with you (3)


Dearly beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. Not only do we know that God is with us, God tells us that He is with us. A scripture I always find comforting and hold onto is Isaiah 41v10 (TLB) says “Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.” Child of God, God is with you.

When our Lord Jesus was departing the earth, He not only said “I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless] (John 14v18, AMPC); I will come [back] to you”; but He made provision for the Holy Spirit to be with us as well (John 14v16-17). Child of God, God is with you, do not be afraid. God says – fear not, I am with you. Do receive the peace of God and guard it jealously for He says in John 14v27 (AMPC) “Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]” Father we thank You for You are with us. Lord Jesus, we receive Your peace now, and refuse to allow ourselves to be fearful, intimidated, cowardly or unsettled in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

  1. Bless you Banke. May our good Lord be with you always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts