Jesus - Our Saviour


Dearly beloved. I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for sending Jesus His Son to die for us and to save us from our sins. Hallelujah. The Bible tells us in Matthew 1:21 (KJV) that “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”

God cares for us and wants us to spend eternity with Him. He sent Jesus as our Saviour, the One who would die for us and take our sins upon Himself. John 3:16-18 (KJV) says “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” Have you opened up your heart to receive and believe on God’s Son? If not, and you would like to, you can pray along these lines:

Prayer
Heavenly Father. I thank You for today. I come to You today acknowledging that I am a sinner, that I have not been living my life to please You or in a manner that pleases You. I ask You to forgive me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus. I believe that Jesus is Your Son and He wasn’t sent to condemn me, but that through Him I might have everlasting life. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You for hearing me and answering me, in Jesus name, amen. 

Beloved, if you said that prayer, know that there is great jubilation in heaven because of you. Praise the Lord. If you don’t have a Bible, do get one and start reading it. There are also loads of online resources e.g. www.biblegateway.com. Also, please find and join a bible believing church. 
God bless you. 

Comments

Popular Posts