God Answers (2)

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God for all that He is to us.

Primary Text: Psalm 145v18
“The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.” Psalm 145v18 (KJV)

“The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth.” Psalm 145v18 (AMP)

“The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth.” Psalm 145v18 (NLT)

“God’s there, listening for all who pray, for all who pray and mean it.” Psalm 145v18 (The Message)

Not only do we see examples of God answering people in Scripture, He also mentions it in Scripture that we should call on Him and He would answer us. Isn’t that wonderfully reassuring? Now some may wonder how or when or why? He is God and He can speak to you in different ways. Are you expectant? Are you waiting on Him to hear Him? Are you cultivating a relationship with Him? Can He say to you, you have found grace in My sight and I know you by name like Moses (Exodus 33v17), or like David, you are a person after mine own heart (Acts 13v22). Even when we have erred, God is merciful. He says HE is close to those who call upon Him in truth, who truly call upon Him.

Supplementary Texts
“In the day of my trouble I will call upon Thee: for Thou wilt answer me.” Psalm 86v7

“Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he that known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.” Ps. 91v14-15

“Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;” Isaiah 58v9

“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65v24

“Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33v3

“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.” Psalm 32v8

Prayer
Father, I want to know You more. I want to have a heart that seeks after You. I want to be a person who You know by name, and finds grace in Your sight. Help me to be a person who pleases You in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts