A shield for me

Hello everyone,
How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the illumination of the Lord our God. The Bible further says in Psalm 84v11, that the LORD God is a shield. In particular, the verse says:

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield:…"

I love Psalm 3's preface to saying God is a shield for us. The Psalm says:

"LORD, HOW they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.

Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head." (Amplified Bible)

Is there a situation that is making a mockery of you. Laugh back at it and say the Lord is my shield, and ask the Lord to shield you from worry, distraction, troubles, … He can shield you from anything and everything. Again, as Ephesians 6 reminds us, let us take on the shield of faith, wherewith we can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (v16)

Have a blessed day.

Prayer:
Father, I thank You for always being my shield even when many are saying of me – there is no help for him in God.
LORD God, I thank You for always being my shield, when troubles increase and many rise up against me.
Lord, Your Word says the LORD God is a shield. Father Lord, be my impenetrable shield today and forever more, in Jesus name, amen.
Father Lord, even as Your Word asked me to, I take on the shield of faith, wherewith I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts