I Surrender

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“In the beginning …” John 1v1 (KJV)

The start of anything – a year, month, day, week, an idea, project, marriage, life … - is a good time to commit it unto the Lord. Indeed it is best to get God involved in every aspect of our lives from the start; even when the idea is still being formed. For example, you want to embark on a project – begin to speak to the Lord about it; you want to get married – begin to express those desires to the Lord and let Him guide you; you know in the future you will want to have a business – commit it into the hands of the LORD. A new year has started – let the LORD be the Alpha and the Omega of it. Proverbs 16v3 (AMP) says “Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.” Proverbs 3v5-6 (AMP) also says “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Indeed God does want to be involved in the things that we do, and He says in Psalm 32v8-9 (TLB) that “I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. Don’t be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in his mouth to keep it in line!”

Prayer
Father I thank You for Your divine guidance and leading. Father, as the Psalmist prayed in Psalm 25v4-5 (TLB) so do we this day saying “Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for You are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in You.” Thank You so much O God. Be exalted in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts