Starting with Thanks

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year. We thank God for this new year that He has made us all to see. Indeed, I pray that 2015 would be a year of divine fulfillment for you in Jesus name, amen. I pray as well that promises of long duration would find manifestation and fulfillment this year in Jesus name, amen.

Primary Text
“In the beginning …” John 1v1 (KJV)

We thank God that we are alive to see a new year. Because of His mercy and His grace we are still here today and for that we say thank You. We thank God for every promise that He has made to us; promises of provision, protection, comfort, encouragement, guidance, divine purpose, and for their fulfillment even as 2 Corinthians 1v20 (AMP) tells us that “For as many as are the promises of God, they all find their Yes [answer] in Him [Christ]. For this reason we also utter the Amen (so be it) to God through Him [in His Person and by His agency] to the glory of God.” It doesn’t matter how long ago you have been waiting on God for something, and it may seem that 2014 came and went and the answer did not come. Not to worry. God sees, God knows, and God feels all that you are going through (Exodus 3v7), and because you are alive today, there is hope; Ecclesiastes 9v4 (NKJV) saying “But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion.”

Prayer
Father I thank You because I know You. I thank You because You are good and Your mercy endureth forever. I honour You for Your faithfulness, goodness, and lovingkindness. I thank You because You have never failed and You will never fail. I thank You for Your Word and Your promises over my life, my family, my nation and in Jesus name, I say amen to their every fulfillment this year in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts