When No One Else is There, God is

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Today’s encouragement is to tell you that Jesus loves you and He cares, and when no one else is there or understands, He does.

Primary Text
“O LORD, You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You go before me and follow me. You place Your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great to understand! I can never escape from Your Spirit! I can never get away from Your presence.” Psalm 139v1-7 (NLT)

Even if we do not choose to acknowledge God’s presence, He is still there, for He is Omnipresent. For the believer, Jesus has said, “Lo I am with you always even until the end of time,” (Matthew 28v20), and that His Spirit will dwell with us and in us. The Holy Spirit is here to comfort you, to counsel you, to teach you, to encourage you. The Lord said, I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you (John 14v18). What is it that you are going through that you think no one understands, no one cares, no one is there for me? Speak to the Lord about it. He is right there. God didn’t send Jesus to the world to condemn it, but that through Him the world might be saved (John 3v17), and “Who is it that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession.” (Romans 8v34). Remember the devil is the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12v10), and often times you may feel this sense of, oh no, I’ve done it wrong again, or I shouldn’t have done this or that. But the Lord is not condemning you. Turn to Him for wisdom, strength, courage and joy to move on. He cares for you. When no one else is there, God is!

Supplementary Text:
“How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me!” Psalm 139v17&18 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word this day. Dear God, I thank You for caring for me, being with me, for Your mercy, Your understanding, Your faithfulness, Your strength, Your joy and Your peace, in Jesus name, amen.  


Comments

Popular Posts