God is Able to Bring about His Purposes for Your Life

Hello everybody,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. God has great plans for your life. He has good works which He before ordained that you will work in. He has a purpose for your life, and He is able to bring those purposes to pass.

Primary Text
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.” Jeremiah 29v11 (AMP)

He had plans to bring the children of Israel to a good land, one flowing with milk and honey. He had plans for Mary to give birth to Jesus. He had plans for Joseph to be in Egypt and save much people during the famine that ensued. He had plans for Jesus to come into the world and die for our sins, so that we could have eternal life and our relationship with Him restored. He planned for Ananias to pray for Saul to receive his sight. God has plans for my life and your life, and He is able to bring it to pass. What is your response to His plan for your life? Do you give Him all the reasons why He has made a mistake in picking you and thinking that He can use you for that task? Moses did. Do you look at yourself and laugh? Sarah did. Do you try to run away from what He has asked you to do? Jonah did. Or do you submit to Him, even when you do not understand the process, like Joseph. Do you cry out for His purposes to be accomplished when we are feeling strained and not want to go forward anymore, as our Lord Jesus exemplified? The angel came to Mary to reveal God’s plans for her life. It seemed incredulous that a virgin would give birth to a child, and she asked how would this be, seeing I know not a man? But after the angel explained to her, she gave a wonderful response. What is your response to God’s purposes for your life?

Supplementary Text:
“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1v38 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, I thank You. I don’t know how You are going to bring about Your purposes for my life, but I know with You nothing shall be impossible. I submit to Your will, Your plan, Your way and Your Word. I thank You for Your Holy Ghost and Your power, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts