Fear Not, I am with You (1)

Hello everyone,
How are you doing today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Isaiah 41v10 is a verse of scripture I truly like. It talks about the assurance of God with us and we not needing to be afraid. It starts off saying “Fear thou not; for I am with thee….” Isaiah 41v10 (King James Version). The Classic Amplified Version puts it this “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; …”

Child of God, there is nothing to fear. The reason God tells you that is because He is with you. But, but, but, …. Lord You do not know, understand – really…. His response, I am with you. Don’t be afraid. Yes, we do go through trials, storms, difficult times, uncertain situations about work, food, finances, rent, expenses, but His assurance is that, I am with you, so do not be afraid. Remember Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, they did go into the fiery furnace, but God showed up for them in the fire, and delivered them (Daniel 3). Daniel did go into the lion’s den, but God showed up for Him and sent His angel to shut the mouth of the lions (Daniel 6).

Beloved, what is that situation you are facing today that seems so frightening, so scary? Who is that person who is scaring you so much? God is saying, do not fear, I am with you. Hebrews 13v5-6 (AMP) says “Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?” Even over death, the Lord has won the victory. Hebrews 2v14-15 (The Living Bible) says “Since we, God’s children, are human beings—made of flesh and blood—He became flesh and blood too by being born in human form; for only as a human being could He die and in dying break the power of the devil who had the power of death. Only in that way could He deliver those who through fear of death have been living all their lives as slaves to constant dread.” Amen.

Prayer

Father, we thank You for You are with us and we do not need to be afraid. I pray that I may know Your ways so I may understand You more fully and continue to enjoy Your favor, in Jesus name, amen.   

Comments

Popular Posts