Strength!!! (2)

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. In addition to the LORD saying in Isaiah 41v10 that fear not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed or discouraged, for I am thy God, He says, “… I will strengthen thee; ….” Isaiah 41v10 (King James Version). The Amplified Version says “… I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties…”, while the Message says “… I’ll give you strength….”

In Christ, we have strength. Philippians 4v13 says “I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].” As children of God, we have the Spirit of Christ on the inside of us; basically, God lives in you. The Spirit of God gives life and strength and quickens the believer. Isaiah 11v2 talks about the Spirit of might.

Child of God, are you in need of strength today? In Ephesians 3v16, Paul says this prayer to the Father “That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;” (King James Version). The Amplified Version says “May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].” The Living Bible says “that out of His glorious, unlimited resources He will give you the mighty inner strengthening of His Holy Spirit.” Hallelujah.

Prayer
We pray from Colossians 3v11 (Classic Amplified Version) that says “[We pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy,” in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts