An encouragement


Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.” 1 Peter 3v12 (KJV)

What an encouragement this verse is for any child of God who may be thinking God has forgotten me or He isn’t hearing me. Isaiah 49v14-16 (NLT) says “Yet Jerusalem says, “The LORD has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.” “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands. Always in My mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins.” Beloved, God’s eyes are over you, yes, even now, and His ears are open unto your prayers. Psalm 139v17-18 (NCV) says “God, Your thoughts are precious to me. They are so many! If I could count them, they would be more than all the grains of sand. When I wake up, I am still with you.” Child of God, never be tempted to think the God who has helped you all these years can’t do it again or to look to another person as the source of your strength.  King Asa, whom God had helped previously went to the king of Syria for help when he had trouble with the king of Israel. 2 Chronicles 16v7-9 (AMP) records that “At that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said to him, Because you relied on the king of Syria and not on the Lord your God, the army of the king of Syria has escaped you. Were not the Ethiopians and Libyans a huge host with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet because you relied then on the Lord, He gave them into your hand. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him. You have done foolishly in this; therefore, from now on you shall have wars.” God sees you, and He is working whether you feel it or not.

Supplementary Text
“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is His delight.” Proverbs 15v8 (KJV)

Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for Your eyes are upon me and Your ears are attentive to my cry, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts