In God the Father – the invitation!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm! Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love. For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent] – [So that we might be] to the praise and the commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy), which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.” Ephesians 1v3-6 (KJV)

We give God all the glory and bless His holy name for every blessing He has given to us in Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. What a great delight to the heart to know that we are chosen, loved, and special in the sight of God. Beloved, it does not matter what you think or how you feel this day, take God at His Word – He wanted you and chose you long before you even knew that you existed. Glory be to God if you have welcomed the Lord’s invitation and accepted Him into your heart, but if you have not, please do so today, don’t wait one more minute. Take God at His Word and know that you are loved, wanted and that He sent Jesus to die at the cross of Calvary for you. John 3v16 (TLB) says “For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Indeed, the Lord will have everyone repent and come to Him. He will come back one day for His church – oh what a glorious day that would be, but He does not want anyone to perish; 2 Peter 3v9 (AMP) saying “The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people’s conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.” Will you accept His invitation today?

Supplementary Text
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and He with me.” Revelations 3v20 (KJV)

If you would like to accept the Lord’s invitation, the Bible tells us:

“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”  Romans 10v9-10

You can say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.

Comments

Popular Posts