Preservation from Trouble

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“You are my hiding place from every storm of life; you even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory.” Psalm 32v7 (TLB)

Our God is good and His mercies endure forever. He is able to preserve us from every trouble. Sometimes we go through certain experiences and we wonder why. But it is in retrospect that we see and are able to say ah, God saved me for…. Or delivered me from … As the Psalmist said in Psalm 32v7 (KJV) … “Thou shalt preserve me from trouble…” Synonyms for preserve include protect, safeguard, conserve, defend, save, care for, maintain, uphold, continue and keep. There are different troubles that a believer can encounter in life, but the Lord can deliver us from every trouble and even keep us from getting into trouble. Sometimes, we enter into the heat of the trouble like we see with Daniel in the lions den, or Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fiery furnace, heated 7 times over, or Joseph in Potiphar’s house and in prison, or the children of Israel having the royal verdict for their annihilation being already passed, or Pharoah and his army being behind and the Red Sea in front, or David facing Goliath. But we know that the God we serve is able to preserve us from trouble. This tells me that no matter the “heat” of the troubles that we encounter; no matter how bad it seems, Christ is Victor; the battle is our Lord’s and He will preserve us from it. That is why Jesus could be asleep in the boat while the waters were coming in, because the end is that there is victory assured for us. Halleluuuuuuujah. Are you in trouble today? Don’t worry – fix your eyes on the Lord and He will preserve you from the trouble.

Prayer
Father I thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your preservation. We pray indeed for ourselves, our families, our loved ones, our friends that You will preserve us from trouble. Thank You for this assurance.

Scripture for Meditation
But now, this is what the Lord, your Creator says, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you [from captivity]; I have called you by name; you are Mine! “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. “For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt [to the Babylonians] as your ransom, Cush (ancient Ethiopia) and Seba [its province] in exchange for you.” Isaiah 43v1-3 (AMP)

Comments

Popular Posts