My Hiding Place

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
Lord, how I love you! For You have done such tremendous things for me. The Lord is my fort where I can enter and be safe; no one can follow me in and slay me. He is a rugged mountain where I hide; He is my Savior, a rock where none can reach me, and a tower of safety. He is my shield. He is like the strong horn of a mighty fighting bull.” Psalm 18v1-2 (TLB)

“I love You [fervently and devotedly], O Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me; My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold.” Psalm 18v1-2 (AMP)

One of the things the Almighty God gives to His own is divine protection and preservation. There are so many things that happen day to day, in the physical realm and as well as spiritually. But God is our refuge, He is our Fort and our hiding place. Psalm 32v7 (TLB) says “You are my hiding place from every storm of life; you even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory.” Storms can come in different shapes and forms. But God is our hiding place, the One we can run to for protection from the storms of life. Yes, the storms may be raging, but in Him we are kept safe. Beloved, are the storms of life raging this day? Run to Him. Call upon Him. He is the Prince of peace. And He says ““Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]” (Matthew 11v28, AMP). Do you need a refreshing today? Run to Jesus. Let Him hide you in the cleft of the rock; revive you with the living waters and strengthen you with strength in the inner man.

Prayer
Father, we thank You and we honour You. We call You our hiding place and we run to You today for safety from every storm. Keep us hidden forever in You, for You are our Shepherd and refuge, our fort and our strong tower. We love You Lord, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts