Hold Fast!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy Sunday. Now the Lord continues His message to the angel of the Church in Philadelphia, that they have kept the faith, and He will keep them from the time of trouble that will come on the earth, but that He is coming soon and they should continue strong in the faith.

Primary Text: Revelations 3:11-13
“Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” Revelations 3v11-13 (KJV)

“I am coming soon. Continue strong in your faith so no one will take away your crown. I will make those who win the victory pillars in the temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, that comes down out of heaven from my God. I will also write on them my new name. Everyone who has ears should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.” Revelations 3V11-13 (NCV)

Continue strong in the faith. Don’t give up now. We see in Scripture several things we are to hold fast to – the profession of our faith, that which is good, our hope in Christ Jesus, sound words.

Supplementary Texts
“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.” 1 Thessalonians 5v21 (KJV)

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)” Hebrews 10v23 (KJV)
“So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.” Hebrews 4v14&15 (NLT)
“But Christ (the Messiah) was faithful over His [own Father's] house as a Son [and Master of it]. And it is we who are [now members] of this house, if we hold fast and firm to the end our joyful and exultant confidence and sense of triumph in our hope [in Christ].” Hebrews 3v6 (AMP)

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.” 2 Timothy 1v12-14 (KJV)

Prayer
Father, we thank You so much for Your Word this day. We thank You for You do not change and are dependable, and we can hold fast to You and Your Word in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts