Grand Entrance


Hello everyone,

How are you doing today? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” 2 Peter 1v10-11 (NIV)

Beloved, “…having done all, to stand. Stand therefore…” (Ephesians 6v13-14, KJV). And when you do not fall away, there will be a grand entrance prepared for you into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our Lord Jesus is even right now preparing a place for us. John 14v1-3 (AMP) says “Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. in My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.” Hallelujah. Now, we know that “For by grace ye are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2v8-9, KJV). But the verses in 2 Peter 1v5-7 we have been looking at is encouraging that after you have been saved, and have the promises and have faith, then develop by adding virtue, knowledge, self-control, patience, godliness, brotherly affection and Christian love to the promises and faith you have.

Supplementary Text
“When it’s all been said and done, there is just one thing that matters, did I do my best to live for truth? Did I live my life for You?
When it’s all been said and done, All my treasures will mean nothing. Only what I have done, For love’s rewards, will stand the test of time.
Lord, Your mercy is so great. That You look beyond our weakness, and find purest gold in miry clay, turning sinners into saints.
I will always sing Your praise. Here on earth and ever after. For You’ve shown me heaven’s my true home. When it’s all been said and done, You’re my life when life is gone …”
Lyrics:http://www.lyricskeeper.com/don_moen-lyrics/228205-when_its_all_been_said_and_done-lyrics.htm
You tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o72VMofLB1Q

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I thank You for this Word. Lord, help me not to be casual about my walk and relationship with You. Grant me the grace and tenacity to develop and exercise virtue, knowledge, self-control, patience, godliness, brotherly affection and Christian love, even by faith in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts