Knowing God

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest.” Hebrews 8v10-11 (KJV)

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will imprint My laws upon their minds, even upon their innermost thoughts and understanding, and engrave them upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And it will nevermore be necessary for each one to teach his neighbor and his fellow citizen or each one his brother, saying, Know (perceive, have knowledge of, and get acquainted by experience with) the Lord, for all will know Me, from the smallest to the greatest of them.” Hebrews 8v10-11 (AMP)

A colleague has this as her WhatsApp picture “I pray my children grow with God.” Hebrews 8v11 talks about all knowing the Lord from the least to the greatest. My prayer is that our children, our generations, our family, everyone will know the Lord. It is possible. It would not be a matter of anyone trying to tell the other – know the Lord; for everyone shall know Him, from the least to the greatest! Isaiah 54v13 (AMP) says “And all your [spiritual] children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children.”

Prayer

Father, we thank You for Your Word. We pray that our children will grow with God. We pray that they will come to know You, that they will be taught of the Lord and great will be their peace in Jesus name, amen. May we also know You. May Your laws be written indelibly on our minds, thoughts and hearts in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts