Such great love!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. A very happy Sunday to you.

Primary Text
For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent]— [So that we might be] to the praise and the commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy), which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.” Ephesians 1v5-6 (AMP)

Now all praise to God for his wonderful kindness to us and his favor that he has poured out upon us because we belong to his dearly loved Son.” Ephesians 1v6 (TLB)

Praise the Lord for His wonderful kindness and favour that He has given to us. “See what [an incredible] quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed on) us, that we should [be permitted to] be named and called and counted the children of God! And so we are! The reason that the world does not know (recognize, acknowledge) us is that it does not know (recognize, acknowledge) Him.” We thank God for this great love for us. Romans 5v4-6 (NIV) says “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” That is to say, if we were “good” people, it would even have been somewhat understandable, but while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Thank God for His great plan of salvation. Have you accepted the plan of God to bring sinners to Himself. Do you recognize your need for a Savior, to turn away from sin and become alive to God? Do want to experience this lavish love and bask in this great grace that God has for us?

Prayer
Perhaps you are a believer, but have become disillusioned with the faith, I pray that the Lord will restore to you the joy of salvation, and give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him in Jesus name, amen.

If you do not know the Lord at all, and want to come into the family of God, realizing that you are a sinner, you can say this prayer today - Heavenly Father, I come to You today, confessing that I am a sinner. I am sorry for all that I have done and ask that You forgive me for all of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, I ask that You be Lord and Saviour over my life. I believe that You came to die for my sins, and that God raised You from the dead. Thank You Father for translating me out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. Thank You for sealing me with Your Holy Spirit of promise. Please keep me till the end in You, and may Your Name alone be glorified in my life, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

If you said this prayer today, know that you are now a child of God and that there is much jubilation in heaven because of you. Begin to attend a Bible-believing church, and keep the faith! Welcome into God’s family.


Comments

Popular Posts