Come, magnify the Lord with me

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord .

Primary Text
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad.” Psalm 34v1-2 (AMPC)

“I will praise the Lord no matter what happens. I will constantly speak of his glories and grace. I will boast of all his kindness to me. Let all who are discouraged take heart.” Psalm 34v1-2 (TLB)

Psalm 147v1 (AMPC) says “Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God, for He is gracious and lovely; praise is becoming and appropriate.” The Living Bible says “Hallelujah! Yes, praise the Lord! How good it is to sing his praises! How delightful, and how right!” Synonyms for praise include admire, commend, extol, honour, eulogize, congratulate, applaud, acclaim, pay tribute to, and go into raptures over. Is there anyone that you can think of that is worthy to be praised all of the time apart from the Most High God. Looking at all the meanings of praise, I cannot think of one such person but the Mighty God. He is admirable, He is to be commended, to be extolled, to be eulogized, to be congratulated, to be applauded, to be acclaimed, to be paid tribute to, to go into raptures over. He is worthy to be praised. When we praise the Lord and bless Him, it serves even as an encouragement for those who are disheartened. Because God is indeed great and His mercies endureth forever. Psalm 92v1-8 (NIV) says “It is good to praise the Lord and make music to Your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and Your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For You make me glad by Your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what Your hands have done. How great are your works, Lord, how profound your thoughts! Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. But You, Lord, are forever exalted.”

Prayer
Praise ye the Lord!




Comments

Popular Posts