In the way that I should go

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.” Psalm 32v8 (KJV)

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.” Psalm 32v8 (NIV)

“I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress.” Psalm 32v8 (TLB)

“I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.” Psalm 32v8 (AMP)

“I will instruct and teach you about how you should live. I will advise you as I look you in the eye.” Psalm 32v8 (NET)

Psalm 32v8 is one verse of scripture that I find truly encouraging and reassuring. From a young age, I have prayed that God will lead me along the best pathway for my life – and I believe He has. He wants to do the same for each and every single one of us – if we will allow Him to. Psalm 32v9 (TLB) says “Don’t be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line!” Basically, as the Lord is leading – submit to Him; don’t struggle, wrestle and want to do things your way. Know that He has your best interest at heart. Proverbs 16v9 (AMP) says “A man’s mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure.” Indeed, He knows the works that He has prepared for us to do, the purpose for which we have been created and can lead us along those paths. Another favourite of mine says “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]” (Ephesians 2v10, AMPC). So why don’t you call on Him always for that divine direction and leading? Psalm 57v2 (AMPC) saying “I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me [Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them]!”

Prayer
Father, what an awesome and truly amazing God You are – faithful and true. We love and appreciate You. Father, God Most High, You who performs on my behalf and rewards me, Who brings to pass Your purposes for me and surely completes them – lead me this day, show me the way that I should go, guide me along the best pathway for my life. Let me please You in every way. Come and bring to pass those plans and purposes You have before ordained for me to the glory and honour of Your name in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts