His Good Work in You

Dearly Beloved, I trust this finds you well and bubbling in the Lord.  Philippians 1v6 (NIV) says that “being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”. We will be looking at God’s good work in us.  The Bible here tells us that God has begun a work in us, and that work is good. To begin something means:
  • -         To proceed to perform the first or earliest part of some action; commence; start
  • -         To come into existence; arise; originate
  • -         To start doing something


Child of God, God has originated, and caused to come into existence a good work in you; whether you know it or not. You remember Abraham, he was going his own way and God came to him and set him on a part of greatness. He did the same thing with Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, Samuel, Daniel, Ruth, Esther, Sarah, Deborah e.t.c., and He is doing the same thing with you and I. Not only has He started this good work,  He will also complete it, hallelujah. Stay with God and enjoy this process and His work in you, remembering that Romans 8v28 (TPT) says “So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I thank You so much for this day. Thank You for Your good work which You have begun in me, and which You will complete. Help me to be sensitive to this work that You are doing in me, to appreciate You for it and to not resist Your work in me, cause I know it is good and it is working together for my good. Thank You merciful Jehovah, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts