Psalm 91v15!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. We thank God because He is a God who answers when we call upon Him.

Primary Text: Psalm 91:15
“He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him:…” Psalm 91v15 (KJV)

The Lord has said, (and He is not a man that He should lie, or the son of man that He should repent – Numbers 23v19), that for those who have made Him their refuge, and have made the Most High their habitation, when they call upon Him, He will answer them. That is such a wonderful promise. That means, He will answer. Not that wait a minute, or that He is on a journey, or that sometime tomorrow. No. He has said, I will answer. Thank You Father.

Supplementary Texts
“And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” John 16v23-24 (KJV)

“Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).” Jeremiah 33v3 (AMP)

“O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all of his troubles.” Psalm 34v3-6 (AMP)

“And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” Mark 11v22-25 (KJV)

“This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.” Hebrews 4v15-16 (NLT)

Prayer
Father, I thank You so much because I can call on You and You answer me. May I remain ever in Your will, in Jesus name, amen. And if there is anyone I am holding in unforgiveness, I release today, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts