Remember the Word

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Happy Saturday. The Word of God is powerful, it is life, God reveals Himself to us through His Word, and He wants us to remember His Word.

Primary Text: John 15v20
“Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also.” John 15v20 (KJV)

“Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted Me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to Me, they would listen to you.” John 15v20 (NLT)

Do you remember what Jesus told you? Do you remember His Word? One thing you can do when you face any situation is to say: What does the Word say about this? What did God say to do in this situation? How does He want me to go about it? God has also given us His Holy Spirit to teach us all things and to bring to remembrance what Jesus said. Also, the Holy Spirit does not speak of Himself, but whatsoever He hears, that He speaks.

Supplementary Texts
“I have told you these things while I am still with you. But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.” John 14v25-27 (AMP)

“But I have told you these things now, so that when they occur you will remember that I told you of them. I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.” John 16v4 (AMP)

“I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now. But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.” John 16v12-14 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for You, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and Your Word in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts