Psalm 91v16b!

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. Psalm 91 is a wonderful chapter that shows how much God takes care of those who have placed their trust in Him, those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. He gives us the assurance of His deliverance from the snare of the fowler, and the noisome pestilence. He covers us with His feathers – His lovingkindness, His goodness, and under His wings, we can trust, and find refuge. His truth shall be our shield and buckler.

Because of this, we have no cause to fear the terrors of the night, or the arrows that fly by day, nor the pestilence that walketh in darkness, or the destruction that wasteth at noonday. When a thousand fall at our side, and ten thousand at our right hand, it shall not come near us, and only with our eyes, will we see the reward of the wicked. At times like this we kind of understand that there is a distinction between those who serve the Lord and those who don’t and that it pays to serve the Lord.

Because you make the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your habitation, the Lord says that no evil will befall you and no plague will come near your dwelling place. He will give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. These angels shall bear you on their arms lest you dash your feet against a stone. You shall tread on the lion and the adder and trample the young lion and the dragon under your feet.

Moreover, because you have set your love upon Him, He will deliver you. He will set you on high, because you know His name. How wonderful! When you call upon Him, He will answer you. He will be with you in trouble, He will deliver you and honor you. I will deliver him is mentioned once in each of two consecutive verses. Hold on to that. He will deliver you, because you have set your love upon Him … Finally, the Lord says:

Primary Text: Psalm 91:16
“With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.” Psalm 91v16 (KJV)
“I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.” Psalm 91v16 (NLT)
“I will give them a long, full life, and they will see how I can save.” Psalm 91v16 (NCV)

Supplementary Texts
“O GIVE thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: because His mercy endureth for ever.” Psalm 118v1

Prayer
Father, indeed You are my God, my refuge, my fortress, my strong tower, You are my everything. Thank You for all the blessings, the deliverance, protection, honor, and distinction You give to me, because I dwell in Your secret place, and abide under Your shadow. Indeed You are faithful, and I give all glory to Your name, in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts