I have heard

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. I pray this month of July will be a blessed one for you and yours in Jesus name, amen.

Primary Text
“So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. Yes, I know You always hear and listen to Me, but I have said this on account of and for the benefit of the people standing around, so that they may believe that You did send Me [that You have made Me Your Messenger].” John 11v41-42 (AMPC)

Our God hears us. There was a time God’s people cried, o the Lord has forgotten me, He has deserted me, and His response was ““Never! Can a mother forget her little child and not have love for her own son? Yet even if that should be, I will not forget you. See, I have tattooed your name upon My palm, and ever before Me is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins. Soon your rebuilders shall come and chase away all those destroying you. Look and see, for the Lord has vowed that all your enemies shall come and be your slaves. They will be as jewels to display, as bridal ornaments. “Even the most desolate parts of your abandoned land shall soon be crowded with your people, and your enemies who enslaved you shall be far away” (Isaiah 49v14-19, TLB).

What is it that you are crying to the Lord for? The Word the Lord has for us today is “I have heard.” Hezekiah and Israel were in trouble, the King of Assyria was taunting and threatening them, mocking their God and saying can He deliver you. Hezekiah went and spread out the letter sent to him by Sennacherib to the Lord and prayed to God. 2 Kings 19v20 (KJV) says “Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, That which thou hast prayed to Me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.” Hallelujah. Indeed says

Supplementary Text
“For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), and His ears are attentive to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who practice evil [to oppose them, to frustrate, and defeat them].”  1 Peter 3v12 (AMP)

Prayer
Our Lord and our God, we thank You for You are the Almighty God who hears us. We thank You because You are the Living God and You can hear us and respond to us, and You do so to Your righteous ones. We thank You for every prayer we have prayed to You knowing that the confidence we have is if we ask anything according to You will, You hear us and if You hear us, we know we have the petitions we have asked of You. Thank You Lord.


Perhaps the Lord doesn’t hear you today because you are not one of His own or have slid back into sin. Isaiah 59v1-2 (NIV) says “Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.” Beloved, now is the time to come to God. Jesus is today knocking on the door of your heart. Do you hear Him? Open the door of your heart to Him. If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you shall be saved and God will begin to hear you. It’s as simple as saying Jesus, I hear you knocking, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and You came to die for me. Come and be my Lord and my Saviour. I confess You are my Lord and Saviour. Thank You for bringing me into the family of God and giving me Your Holy Spirit in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts