Peace be to you

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord.

Primary Text
“Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 Timothy 1v2 (KJV)

Beloved, to have troubles, trials, tribulations, and frustrations is not strange. It is to be expected as long as we are in the earth. You might get unexpected news that concern you personally, or be dismayed by some of the happenings that are going on all around the world. What is your initial reaction to these troubles? As believers, it is very important that we be equipped with what God says about these matters, and how saints of old have dealt with it and through their experiences thought us. One way to handle “unpleasantness” is to not lose your courage, trust and the joy of the Lord; as our Lord Jesus told us in John 16v33 (AMP) “I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]” He says, be of good cheer. Why? He has deprived the world of the power to harm you and have conquered it for you. Hallelujah. So victory is certain for the believer walking with God. When a situation comes that you do not know what to do, take it to the Lord in prayer, and cast it upon Him because He cares for you affectionately and over you watchfully!

Supplementary Text
“I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world.” John 16v33 (TLB)

“I’ve told you all this so that trusting Me, you will be unshakeable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.” John 16v33 (MSG)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word and I thank You that my times are in Your hands. Thank You because You are in charge and You are in control. Be glorified in every situation of my life and let me never lose my faith, confidence, and trust in You. Fill me with Your Spirit and with Your joy again in Jesus name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts