In Case you are in Doubt

Hello everyone,

How are you doing on this day? I hope well and bubbling in the Lord. I heard a Pastor say something along the lines of if you doubt God’s love for you, just look at the Cross.

Primary Text
“For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5v6-8 (KJV).

Jesus died for us. He could have decided to not go through with it. But He did. Jesus said “Therefore doth My Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.” (John 10v17-18). There was a point when it was so hard, but He was able to say, Father, not as I will but as You will. Ephesians 3v19 talks about the love of Christ which passeth knowledge. Even now, Jesus is making intercession for us. He understands all that we go through, and He is able to help us when we are being tempted or going through tough times. He chose to lay down His life for you and for me. So in case you are in doubt of God’s love for you – look at the Cross. Look at the love of the Father, the love of the Son, and the love of the Holy Spirit, who is even now here with us, helping us, comforting us, changing us, empowering us, confirming us. 

Supplementary Text
“[That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!” Ephesians 3v19 (AMP)

Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your Word. Father, I pray to know for myself, the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge, without experience. I want to be a body wholly filled with God Himself, I want to have the richest measure of your divine Presence in Jesus name, amen.


Comments

Popular Posts